fer juaristi guys, this looks like a great new start! Jun 2, 2009, 11:10am
Holly (Joel's Mom) I've been the first to senc a special "Best Wishes in your new Studio!" to Joel and Rita- in a VERY special way. To see what I have done click the following link. OH! And be quick about it because Joel is going to KILL me! :) http://www.facebook.com/people/Holly-Lenker-Laudermilch/1542746899#/profile.php?id=1542746899&v=app_2347471856&viewas=1542746899 May 30, 2009, 6:07pm
Carrie Bierlein Congrats! We can't wait to see the new place. May 14, 2009, 12:33pm
Jessi & Sean - Dragon Ink Photography Rita & Joel!! I just love the new space!! I had a peak over Mother's Day weekend, looks like it is going to be an amazing space for you with a great location! All the best for continued success! May 12, 2009, 9:02pm
Cathy Congrats congrats congrats!!!! May 8, 2009, 7:59pm
Deanna I just may have to venture out of "The Grove" to your grand opening. I'm excited for you guys. And I haven't seen Joel in years and years, and I love to meet Rita & the kids. Best Wishes for Great Happiness and Success. May 7, 2009, 6:45pm
Alisa Hoover Congratulations on the new space! I can't wait to see what you will do with it!!!! May 4, 2009, 2:45pm
harebare soooo happy for u guys! can't wait to check it out! May 4, 2009, 12:29pm
Emily Steffen Too bad I can't teleport myself down for the grand opening...these are the times when I wish I would have invented such a thing...bummer.....I am sure it is going to be RAD! :) May 3, 2009, 12:27am
Christopher Davis Can't wait. Definitely will have to come down on June 5th. You bet this is the coolest block in Lancaster. ;-) May 2, 2009, 12:03pm
Stephanie Smaltz You guys are such awesome photographers and I'm so happy for you with moving to this new studio. I wish you both great success! May 2, 2009, 8:13am
rowena Super! Love the poster, can't wait to see the rest! May 1, 2009, 6:11pm
lori hemphill Wishing you the best!! And I can only imagine what that will be from you guys......!!! It is definitely the coolest block in town...I am jealous. I have to work in the big metropolis of M-ville! Keep me posted on your grand opening! May 1, 2009, 5:04pm
Rita Wiebner Thanks everyone for all of the lovely comments! We are SO excited! May 1, 2009, 4:15pm
Anne Congratulations!! It's going to rock! May 1, 2009, 1:43pm
Marion K. Lenker I KNOW who t he Weibners are! They are my Grandson and his great wife!!! I just want to wish them the VERY best of luck in their new endeavor!!!! Love you both so much and the two future photographers, Haydn and Zane, too. MAKE THAT BLOCK OF QUEEN STREET MORE FAMOUS BECAUSE OF WIEBNERS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!! May 1, 2009, 1:38pm
Robin Dini can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeves :P May 1, 2009, 9:28am
Chris Mann Yes, who the heck are these Wiebners anyway? ;-) The new studio sounds really great - wishing you tons of success with it! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the layout once you get moved in! May 1, 2009, 6:36am
blondie yayayay! *so* awesome! can't wait to see the new space - CONGRATS!! :) Apr 30, 2009, 9:44pm
Ray Prevost Love the poster! Good luck, you two! Apr 30, 2009, 9:39pm
Jesse Hernandez Hi guys!!! Wow, this is awesome news!!! And I absolutely love the poster, that is sooo freakin' cool! Best of luck with the move and everything business related and hope to see you guys at the open house in June! Take care! Jesse Apr 30, 2009, 9:38pm
jeffrey Woods Congrats guys look forward to seeing more. jw & jw Apr 30, 2009, 9:25pm
Patti Harrell Best of luck to you guys. Apr 30, 2009, 9:22pm
Dennis Bullock Congrats guys! Apr 30, 2009, 12:29pm
Tira J This is awesome! Congratulations on this awesome opportunity. Apr 30, 2009, 12:21pm
Christopher Elston That's a great design... it really makes me want to know more. Apr 30, 2009, 11:32am
Robert McDorman very nice design. Apr 30, 2009, 11:25am