Joel Wiebner Веселье! Комментарий на русском языке! ok, I used Google to translate that ;) Nov 21, 2008, 2:16pm
Знаменитости Спасибо! очень хороший пост! Nov 21, 2008, 2:11pm
lori hemphill I absolutely never tire of looking through tons and tons of your photos. You shoot with a special touch that brings you right into the picture and you feel as if you are right there. The depth and emotion is like no other. Kudos and continued success......LH Aug 8, 2008, 11:27pm
Mark Gardner Ahrrrgh! A fine lookin blog it is. Jan 24, 2008, 10:12pm
Seshu You folks always know how to rock it! Love this new space. Wish I could make it to your new workshop. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Jan 22, 2008, 1:17pm
Chris+Lynn Incredible new blog! So utterly weibnerlicious and fun! Jan 21, 2008, 4:45pm
Wes Hope All shiny and new. And it has that New Blog Smell too. Nice work you two (and the Infinet folks)! Jan 18, 2008, 2:08pm
Joy Nudd I think the blog speaks volumes of you two...creative, unique, fun, fresh...and on and on. Looove it! hugs, Joy Jan 17, 2008, 1:01am
Katy Regnier Oh my goodness I love it. I've been wanting to leave you guys comments for ages, I love your work. Nice to see a new look for the blog :) Jan 16, 2008, 11:51pm
cyndi Great job! Enjoy your excitement. I am excited to see the shovel shot from Tampa and best of luck with your new seminar! Cyndi Smith Jan 16, 2008, 6:05am
Alison Niebanck great! A way to be interactive with all the fellow blogstalkers!!! Jan 15, 2008, 11:35pm
Brooke C. Wow. I was already excited to have you photograph our wedding in September.... but now I am even more excited because our photos will be shown on this amazing blog! Awesome work! Jan 15, 2008, 11:06pm
Choco Looks great! Love the colors!!!!! Jan 15, 2008, 7:38pm
Michael Allebach Love the new look and the ability to comment. Sweet. Jan 15, 2008, 6:33pm
Daisy A huge congratulations on your continued success!! I'm so happy for you. Jan 15, 2008, 5:28pm
Dave Conklin Wow, guys... it looks AMAZING! You should be proud. I can only imagine the infrastructure behind this thing. Jan 15, 2008, 5:02pm
Jesus Tirso Love it. You guys are totally cool! Jan 15, 2008, 3:31pm
amy prutch Awesome guys! Congrats! Jan 15, 2008, 2:27pm
Desiree SWEET!! Awesome new blog! Jan 15, 2008, 1:30pm
kiri WOW. the new blog is awesome and beautiful. cheers to brock and dave for their blog genius - and to you and joel for your AMAZING photographs. :) Jan 15, 2008, 10:39am
Rita Thanks guys! It has definitely been a long time coming and we are really thrilled with it. Rob- Yes, that is me. I have made about 99% of the posts to date! (Joel isn't much for writing!) Jan 15, 2008, 9:20am
Rob At least now I know who is making the posts... I could never tell who's corner humor it actually was! LOVE your work guys... I'm super happy for you... The blog is great!!! Jan 15, 2008, 8:46am
Paul Johnson Hey guys, the new blog is SWEET! Jan 15, 2008, 8:10am
Leslie Gilbert Woo hoo!! I kept checking!! Congrats guys! Jan 15, 2008, 7:58am
erika wow! I totally love it! I always wondered why you guys didn't have a comments section so we could tell you how wonderful your work is! Congrats! The revamped blog looks awesome!!! ;-) Jan 15, 2008, 6:44am
mary WOW! very cool blog, I love the work infinet design does, and this blog for sure stands out amongst all their work very nice... and I love the favourite feature on the images! mucho props! Jan 15, 2008, 6:25am
Sarah Q For a wee blog, you sure have some big photos! Okay, really, I shouldn't be allowed to comment after midnight. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I'm jealous! Jan 15, 2008, 2:19am
matt sloan too cool! Jan 15, 2008, 1:49am