Wedding No. 333: Steph & Brian's Oh Boy! Hershey Wedding
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - WeddingsEvery once in awhile a wedding comes along that is so...unbelievable...and awesome...and indescribable - and October 5th with Brian and Steph was one of those days! I say Oh Boy! in the title, because that's what it was. Oh Boy! What a wedding! Steph has been planning this wedding for at least 2 years, and she pulled out all the stops. Brian works for Hershey Entertainment, and Steph works for Pepsi, so they had some pretty amazing details and perks to their wedding day. Besides the fact that they were just such a fun and laid back couple, we had the opportunity to photograph so many cool things like...
1. Part of their portrait session INSIDE the Giant Center in Hershey.
2. Rickshaw bicycles (Harrisburg Bike Taxi) giving the guests rides to the wedding from where they were parked in Steph and Brian's neighborhood.
2. Steph arriving to the wedding in the Hershey KISSmobile. (She won it at a charity auction.)
3. The incredibly decorated ceremony/reception location - which was in the backyard of their home. Vintage furniture and decor engrossed the backyard.
4. Colebrook Road Bluegrass Band played during cocktail hour.
5. A wondering accordion and clarinet player playing italian music during the (8 or 10? course) italian dinner.
6. The Hershey Community Chorus singing for the first dance.
7. Red wax lips that appeared during the frenzied dancing at the reception. I don't know who brought them, but they were a hit, and kinda creepy all at once. Maybe they will replace the current wedding mustache trend.
8. A pizza truck arrived for the end of the evening for anyone who had a hankering for some food as they left the festivities.
Seriously this was an amazing wedding, and the only little hiccup was the rain that started right at the beginning of the (outdoor) ceremony. Luckily, Steph had a tent for the dancing part of the evening, so the whole ceremony moved over to the tent and continued as planned. Everything was just perfect! Thanks for having us be a part of this wonderful day!
And some people that made this all happen...
Catering/Rentals:Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Florals, Vintage Furniture Rental & Day of Coordinator:April Lutter at The Kept Nest
Wedding Dress:Lilla's Bridal Boutique
Groom's Attire:TMB Clothing
Hair:Moxy Day Spa